Building on the success of the 4 Day Career Development Programme for Women, Skills 4 are pleased to announce a new one-day training session, which we are running in partnership with WISE.
Increasingly diverse workplaces require leaders and managers to demonstrate enhanced empathy, communication and people-management skills internally – and increased flexibility and broader rapport- building skills to produce more positive client relationships and business outcomes. This training is designed for men and women in leadership or management roles.
Leading and Managing Diverse Teams is an engaging and impactful one-day workshop which generates mindset shifts and immediate changes in behaviour to support positive development on a personal and organisational level.
Having completed the training, 100% of participants state that they:
- have a better understanding of the business case for diversity and inclusion
- have a better understanding of unconscious bias and its impact in the workplace
- have gained new tools and confidence in relation to managing diverse teams
- have a better understanding of the impact they have in creating an inclusive culture
- can identify where the training will contribute to business improvements
- would recommend the training to others
**Must purchase WISE Conference ticket click here.