Skills 4 is a specialist training provider; we are one of the UK’s leading consultancies in gender diversity initiatives helping our corporate clients get the best out of their female talent.
Skills 4 was established in 2006 and provides career development programmes; returner programmes; unconscious bias training and executive coaching, predominantly to women working in the engineering and construction sectors
Due to continued growth of the company we are looking for an experienced, passionate and inspirational trainer to join our team. This part-time, permanent role would suit someone who is looking for two – three days a week (not including Mondays and Fridays).
This is an exciting role in an expanding company and would be well suited to someone who is seeking to make a difference in the work that they do whilst retaining a first-rate work/life balance.
The company is based in Leeds and training is delivered nationwide – the successful candidate will be required to travel nationally and stay overnight 1 – 2 nights per week.
Additional skills in writing materials or business development would be advantageous as there will be office-based/home- based work some weeks (rather than training delivery)
Experience of working within a large corporation would be advantageous as would experience of working within the STEM sectors.
The successful candidate will:
- be passionate about making a difference to women in the world of work and committed to promoting the business benefits of gender diversity.
- have training and/or coaching experience in a similar field
- demonstrate the ability to inspire and motivate change in others.
- engage and influence a range of delegates from young apprentices to senior executives
- have excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
- have a full driving license and preferably own car
If you are looking for a rewarding, varied and interesting role with the opportunity for career development, please send you CV and covering letter.
Jayne Little: firstname.lastname@example.org